11.24.2008

Titanic

I was sitting in the balcony at a concert a couple weeks ago in this church-y venue and I loved how cool the chandeliers looked in the crazy lights from the concert. I seriously kept looking at the chandeliers instead of the band -- I have a thing for interesting chandeliers. I think the lighting and angle makes it look like it is underwater. Anyway, I took this shot really quickly with my tiny Canon Elph, zoomed in as much as possible, and hoped that the people behind me didn't think I was weird. This could've been better with my new digital SLR but that would have been harder to sneak past security in my purse.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

You're funny. I've never been distracted by a chandelier while at a concert, but I do get distracted by the people around me. They don't make for such great pictures, though.

Kahea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kahea said...

that's a beautiful picture! i don't think i ever usually notice chandelier's specifically, but i looove old looking things. this picture makes we want to go antiquing. :)

Matt said...

Very blue.

I was just looking at your tweets and you quoted Elf!!! Thats the only Christmas movie I will watch!

Amanda. said...

So pretty! I love the
Titanic!

crazyloko said...

buy products wholesaleThis phenomenom is typified by China Wholesalersthe rise ofbusiness. Incredible range of products available with China Wholesale “Low Price and High Quality” not only reaches directly to their target clients worldwide but also ensures that wholesale from china from China means margins you cannot find elsewhere and China Wholesale will skyroket your profits.china wholesale productsbuy china wholesalewholesale chinawholesale productsbuy products